What is Lifeline?
Lifeline is easy-to-use and designed to reduce the risk of living alone. In the event of a fall or an emergency, help is available at the push of a button. The Lifeline Personal Help Button connects you to a trained Personal Response Associate who can send help quickly - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Info Line has been providing Lifeline service to seniors and disabled individuals in the Northeast Ohio area since 1979. We care about keeping seniors safe and providing the best possible service. Call us at 1-800-944-0308 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There's a Lifeline solution for you
Lifeline offers a range of choices to help you maintain your independence. Whether you need the go-anywhere protection of GoSafe, the automatic fall detection of AutoAlert, or the peace of mind offered by HomeSafe. Lifeline has you covered.
How Does Lifeline work?
- Summon help: With a simple push of your help button you're connected to our Response Center. The AutoAlert feature automatically calls for help if you fall and can't push your button.
- Hear a reassuring voice: A Lifeline response associate will quickly asses your personal profile and asses the situation.
- Get located: Lifeline pinpoints your location through the communicator or your GoSafe mobile pendant. GoSafe uses up to siz advances technologies to determine where you are.
- Know help is on the way: Our associate contacts a neighbor, loved one, or emergency services - based on your preferences - and will follow up to make sure help has arrive.
Who can Benefit from Lifeline?
Info Line's Lifeline program helps you remain safely in your home when you:
- Are homebound
- Live alone
- Are an older adult
- Are recovering from an illness or injury
- Have medical problems or have a disabling condition
Info Line's Lifeline Serves these Ohio Counties:
For clients outside of this geographic area, please call the national Lifeline program at 1-800-LIFELINE or visit www.lifelinesys.com.